Virtual Internship Opportunity
Lynn Hazan & Associates has an ongoing need for interns. Are you up for the challenge?
- Flexible hours
- Work with your university to receive college credit
- Opportunity to work side-by-side with the President
- Collaborate with staff and other interns in an energetic environment
- A skill builder for a student or new grad interested in marketing, digital marketing, communications, human resources or recruiting
- A gateway to your career: previous interns have graduated to careers with major corporations, agencies, nonprofits and entrepreneurial business
- Get the inside view of marketing, social media and communications, advertising and PR
- Learn how to perfect your resume and LinkedIn profile and create content and samples for your portfolio
- Well-organized and eager to learn
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Digital skills preferred, but opportunity to learn if needed
- Personal access to computer and WiFi
- Maintain corporate website using WordPress (opportunity to learn if not already familiar)
- Write, create, and track newsletters and email campaigns via Constant Contact and MailChimp to share with subscribers via website, LinkedIn Groups, and other channels
- Collect, research and update resources for job seekers/clients and databases for sourcing candidates
- Create content and infographics for presentations
- Source qualified candidates for openings through LinkedIn
- Write job specs and post openings on websites, LinkedIn Groups and other channels
- Research companies for new business development
- Participate in industry events, including ANA-B2B, Chicago Innovation and Wine & Webinar
For more information- check out this video about our relationship with DePaul Students that was made for the DePaul Career Fair.
Our internship program is unique in that we share knowledge: we teach and learn from each other. Learn more about our internship program by watching this broadcast featuring Lynn Hazan and Interns Lily Lowndes and Fiona Noonan.
E-mail your resume and answers to the questions listed below by completing the form below. Please call 312.369.9802 to follow up – it will make a difference.