LH&A’s services focus on building candidates’ resumes, personal brands, and job search techniques. We work with candidates one on one or in small groups.
A fantastic program for current job-seekers
“Empowered Job Seeker™” is a program that helps candidates search for jobs more effectively in the ever-changing marketplace.
In this 3-hour (3×1 hour sessions), one-on-one or group consultation, participants learn proven techniques to more successfully market themselves as the candidates of choice.
Learn How To:
- Identify your core competencies via assessment tools
- Seek out niches where you can add value
- Find jobs in the hidden job market
- Improve your networking, social media, and LinkedIn skills
- Strengthen your resume and LinkedIn profile
- Work effectively with a recruiter
- Refine your interviewing and negotiating expertise
- Position yourself in the marketplace for advancement and promotion
- Packet of professional resources (including worksheets and resume-writing tips, lists of professional associations and job search sites).
- Invitation to Lynn’s e-Jobs, a confidential listserve of up-to-the-minute job openings, webinars, articles, and workshops.
- RESILIENCE SPECIAL: $225 total for 3 hours (3 x 1 hour sessions)
$300 total value
Create a standout resume with the help of an expert in our
One-Hour Resume Transformation
A resume showcases your accomplishments and skills, and when refined – it can function as a marketing document on your behalf. A great resume increases your chances of getting an interview and performing well with a hiring manager.
In this session, Lynn Hazan will help you to break through the clutter of boring resumes. You will receive practical suggestions and tips on how to revamp your resume and LinkedIn profile. Complimentary follow-up phone session to assess revised resume is included.
RESILIENCE SPECIAL $125 for 1 hour, regular price $150
Includes complimentary Resource Kit, for a total $200 value.
Using social media and personal contacts to differentiate yourself
Candidates don’t just get hired for their expertise — “soft skills” are equally as valuable. It’s about building rapport, and leveraging social media to strengthen relationships. Learn how to refine your networking, and make it work for you.
Discover how to:
- Leverage professional networking
- Use LinkedIn & Twitter to build your personal brand
- Practice the 6 C’s of social media to enhance your profile
- Use the latest tips & tricks for navigating these sites
- Create content that positons you as a subject matter expert
It’s not just what you know, but who you know to advance your career. Maximize your contacts from your personal and professional networks. Create your own networking grid and practice your branding.
- RESILIENCE SPECIAL: $125 for 1 hour session and materials, $150 value
- Get involved with professional associations to continue learning, get on the inside track, build relationships and your leadership skills.
Resilience special: $125
Job Search Strategies
Having difficulty with the job search process? Consider our services and expertise.
Available Workshops :
- Hiring Trends: A Recruiter’s Perspective
- What makes you best in class? The inside story of the brand “YOU”
- Create Demand for Your Talent” How to Position Yourself as a Subject Matter Expert
- Custom workshop based on your interests and questions
Contact Lynn if your professional association or university is interested in a Keynote Address or Interactive Workshop.
How to get a job offer
Learn how to nail the interview.
In this 1 hour session you will learn how to make an interview work successfully in your favor.
Learn How To:
- Practice your UPS (Unique Positioning Statement)
- Anticipate trick questions and role-play your answers
- Create a winning scenario ot be the “candidate of choice”
- Showcase your “Case Stories” and accomplishments
- Tell your Six Word Expertise Story
- Surprise and delight the hiring manager with your “WOW” project
- Leverage the three “R”s … Resume, Rapport, and Relationship
- Practice your salary negotiations
- Create a job offer that works for you
- RESILIENCE SPECIAL: $125 (typically $150 for 1 hour)
Includes complimentary Resource Kit, for a total $200 value
A Branding Workshop Testimonial
“Lynn’s personal branding workshop was great. I really enjoyed it and learned several new ways of distilling my experience. I was able to put some of it into practice the next day during a phone interview — I had a case story at the ready. I also enjoyed “Calling Cards” and have shared the exercise with two friends. I always find Lynn’s input and advice to be so helpful.”
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Contact Lynn Hazan & Associates today to start improving your job search with one of our premium services!